Elementary Summer Program
STEAM Summer Camp
STEAM Elementary Summer Camp & Summer School 2018
Learn and have fun this summer! STEAM Elementary Summer Camp features half day academic programs organized by local teachers and qualified educators. Open to students from all school districts. Multiple sessions available. Register early and save.
STEAM Summer Camp–Empowering elementary school students to Have Fun While Learning by introducing them to the wonders of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math (STEAM).
- Flexible, Academic Summer Camps - Unique 1-3 week half-day educational summer courses.
- Summer Camp Tution, Register early and save - Prices start at $285. Need Based Financial Aid available for Dublin students.
- Fun Summer Courses by Real Teachers - Organized by local teachers with California credentials. Our summer courses complement school coursework and include a fun twist on learning! We have also partnered with Code for the Future and Bricks 4 Kidz for the summer.
- Convenient Location, Open to All School Districts - Courses will be held at Amador Elementary Schools. Plus enrollment is open to students from all school districts!
Flexible Summer Camp with 1-3 Week Classes
- Session 1 - June 11 - 15
- Session 2 - June 18 - 22
- Session 3 - June 25 - 29
- 8:30 am -12:00 noon, Morning Classes Only
Summer Camp Tuition, Register Earlier &
Secure Your Spot!
Register for your child's summer courses early and secure your spot as spaces are limited.
- Pricing ranges from $285-$750
STEAM Summer Camp
Fun Summer School Courses by Real Teachers
STEAM summer school courses are organized by local teachers with California teaching credentials. We have also partnered this summer with Code to the Future, to offer Chess and Video Game Design as well as, Bricks4Kidz to offer hands-on project based modules designed by architects and engineers. The classes offered complement school coursework, plus they often include a fun twist on learning – featuring real world applications, references to popular subjects/media and more.
- Amazing Animal Adventures: Science W/research, Writing & Art
- Earth’s Biospheres: Oceans, Deserts & The Rainforest
- Engineering, Coding & Makerspace
- It’s Out Of This World - Explore the magic behind technology
- Success Through Chess - all levels covered!
- Video Game Design
Open to Students from All School Districts
STEAM Summer Courses will be available at Amador Elementary School. For course descriptions, instructors, and schedules - see the Summer Program Course Schedule. Course descriptions are also available when enrolling online. Please enroll your child based on their current grade level.
Amador Elementary School
2100 E Cantara Dr
Dublin, CA 94568
STEAM Summer Camp Links
- Summer Camp & Summer School Overview
- Summer Course Schedule
- Summer Program FAQ
- Enroll Online
About the DPIE STEAM Academy
DPIE STEAM Enrichment Academy's goal is to help students develop a love and interest in learning either by exploring programs of high interest or taking courses that are outside of their normal classroom experience. All courses are designed to be fun as well as challenging.
Questions or Comments
We are here to help. Please contact us with questions or feedback.
Academy Program Manager