Community Collaboration is very important to the success of DPIE and Dublin students.
• We bring together local businesses and our school community to realize common goals
• We bring attention to our business members and celebrate their efforts
• We bring students opportunities to learn about the ‘real world’ outside the classroom to better prepare them for their future.
Four Pillars of Service
All programs supported by Dublin Partners in Education fall under one or more of our Four Pillars of Service. The first letter of each pillar together spells the acronym CARE.
The Four Pillars are:
• Career Skills for Students
• Arts Education
• Resources for Educators
• Education Support
DPIE conducts a signature service under each pillar along with related projects conducted in conjunction with community partners.
The signature service programs are:
• Professional Pathways (Career Skills for Students)
• Student Art Program (Arts Education)
• New Teacher’s Welcome Program (Resources for Educators)
• Summer Enrichment Academy (Education Support)
The Four Pillars of Service create transparency for our stakeholders and beneficiaries about what DPIE does, as well as make our planning and budgeting more efficient.
Community Collaboration Projects
In addition to our signature services, each year, DPIE collaborates with various businesses and civic groups to bring additional value to Dublin schools in the focus areas described by the Four Pillars. Examples of Community Collaboration programs include career days, in-kind supply donations for classrooms, the Wells Fargo Financial Education program, and the Rotary Dictionary Program.
We invite our local businesses to contact us for more information about how to help Dublin schools.